William Powell Jones
Expert on Civil Rights and Labor in 20th century United States.
Home and cell phones available upon request.
William Powell Jones Professor, history University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on Civil Rights and Labor in 20th century United States. http://history.wisc.edu/people/faculty/jones.htm firstname.lastname@example.org 608-263-1784 (work) Home and cell phones available upon request; e-mail email@example.com
Areas of expertise
- The United States since 1945
- Labor history, public sector unions.
- African American history, civil rights movement
- Member, American Historical Association and Organization of American Historians
- Author, "The March on Washington: Jobs, Freedom and the Forgotten History of Civil Rights" (2013)
- Author, "The Tribe of Black Ulysses: African American Lumber Workers in the Jim Crow South" (2005)
- Fellowships from American Council of Learned Societies, National Endowment for the Humanities, etc.