Expert on child academic and socio-emotional development in early childhood settings including child care, preschool, and kindergarten.
Associate Professor, Gulbrandsen Distinguish Chair in Early Childhood Education, Educational Policy Studies School of Education Work: 608-265-8242 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Child care access and cost
- Early childhood classroom experiences
- Kindergarten policies and practices
- Associate Director, Center for Research on Early Childhood Education, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Network Member, Development and Research in Early Childhood Mathematics Education