Andrea Strzelec, Ph.D.
Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Research interests are in the area of reaction characterization for combustion, exhaust aftertreatment, neutron imaging, and sustainable energy.
Program Director, M.Eng- Engine Systems and Associate Scientist, Mechanical Engineering College of Engineering Work: 608-698-6662 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @ProfessorStrz
- exhaust aftertreatment and emissions
- combustion and fuels
- neutron and x-ray imaging
- internal combustion engines and emissions
- fuels and fuel effects on emissions
- 2021 National Academy of Engineers German-American Frontiers of Engineering
- Chair of the SAE Exhaust Aftertreatment & Emissions Committee
- Vice-Chair of the SAE Powertrain Fuels & Lubricants
- Associate Editor for the Journal of Emissions Control Science & Technology
- Author, Automotive Emissions Regulations and Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems (SAE R-477) https://www.sae.org/publications/books/content/r-477/