Angela Pakes, P.E., LEED AP
Expert on Life Cycle Assessment and Life Cycle Cost Analysis, LEED green building design, construction, beneficial use of recycled materials, environmental remediation and brownfields.
Assistant Director for New Technology Directions at the Grainger Institute for Engineering College of Engineering Work: 608-890-4966 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research in Life Cycle Assessments and Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCA/LCCA)
- Energy & water eifficiency, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects, New construction and major renovation project management
- Environmental impact statements, site assessments, investigations and remediation activities
- Manufacturing facility decommissioning
- Real estate development, brownfield site redevelopment
- Green construction using byproducts and other recycled materials
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC), and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits
- Design of soil bioengineering stabilization systems
- Licensed Professional Engineer, P.E.
- Successfully led several projects earning LEED Silver, Gold and Platinum ratings. Member, U.S. Green Building Council
- Barton A. Thomas Memorial Technical Award, 2015
- Phoenix Award, 2006