Telecommunications policy, Internet utilization, cable television regulation, media industries
Professor emeritus, telecommunications, professional development and applied studies Division of Continuing Studies Work: 608-347-1970 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Cable TV consumer protection: local, state and federal regulations
- Net neutrality: Who controls the Internet?
- Old media vs. new media, industries and issues
- life member & founder, National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors
- Friend of Access Award, Wisconsin Association of PEG Channels, 2009