Expert on public works, highway and utility operation, maintenance and rehabilitation
- Winter maintenance (salting, plowing and snow removal) operations for local streets, highways and commercial facilities
- Street, highway and parking facility pavement condition evaluation, pavement maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Prevention of cross-connection and backflow of pollutants and contaminants into public drinking water supplies
- American Public Works Association Public Works Leadership Fellow
- Member of the American Public Works Association National Winter Maintenance Subcommittee
- Licensed Professional Engineer (Licensed in Illinois)
- American Society of Sanitary Engineers Certified Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester and Cross Connection Control Instructor.