Artist specializing in installations, textiles, film and socially conscious design. Works in collaboration with artisans from Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Interplay of traditional and contemporary textile art and design Oaxaca Mexico - weaving, embroidery, natural dyes
- Artisan production in cottage industry to support families and communities.
- Day of the Dead, in Oaxaca Mexico
- Woven Lives: Documentary Film examines how traditional art and design play an active role in cultural sustainability. www.wovenlivesoaxaca.com
- La Vida y Los Muertos - Documentary Art Film about Day of the Dead in Oaxaca Mexico www.lavidaylosmuertos.com
- Remembrance and Celebration: Community Altar Project