Expert on training mindfulness and meditation in a range of audiences.
Learning and Program Development Manager at Healthy Minds Innovations, affiliated with the Center for Healthy Minds College of Letters and Science Work: 815-762-0942 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Creating and delivering meditation trainings in a culturally responsive ways to wide range of groups: Athletes, Law Enforcement, Teachers, Students and others.
- Demystifying and making practical the tools and insights of meditation.
- Representing the scientific insights and scientific questions of meditation research to non-scientific audiences.
- Creator of Healthy Minds for Athletes, the strand of work at Healthy Minds Innovations that trains athletes in meditation.
- Lead teacher of Mindfulness Based Resiliency Training, a meditation training created specifically for Law Enforcement.
- Years of experience in translational research; working at the intersection of applied trainings in real world contexts (schools, workplaces, athletic teams) inside of research studies.