Expert in diagnosis and treatment of diseases of aorta and mesenteric arteries including aneurysm, occlusive, inflammatory and trauma related
- Diagnosis and treatment of mesenteric and renal arterial diseases with open surgical and minimally invasive techniques
- Endovascular (minimally invasive) treatment of aortic aneurysms of the thoracic and abdominal aorta
- Thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair with research and clinical application to reduce risk of paraplegia, renal failure and mortality.
- Member: Society of Clinical Vascular surgery, Midwestern Vascular Surgery, American College of Surgeons
- University of Wisconsin Clinical Excellence Award, Cameron's and Marquis Top Doctors designation.
- Author of 87 peer reviewed scientific papers and book chapters on topics of expertise
- Senior Fellow, Society of Vascular Surgery