Expert on mindfulness, meditation, and the cultivation of well-being.
- How meditation practices, such as mindfulness, can contribute to greater levels of well-being
- The role that attention, healthy relationships, self-knowledge, and purpose and meaning shape our lives and levels of happiness
- How scientists measure and think about well-being, and how it can be cultivated by training the mind
- Creator of the Healthy Minds Program, a flagship program offered by the Center for Healthy Minds
- Publication of twelve books and numerous scientific articles on meditation and the cultivation of well-being
- Co-founder of a global network of meditation centers