Expert on educational video games, location-based video games, mixed reality (VR, AR), museum video games and big-data analysis of games
Researcher, Wisconsin Center for Education Research; Director, Field Day Lab School of Education Work: 608-279-8373 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @fielddaylab
- Educational video games
- Location-based and mobile video games
- Mixed Reality, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality (MR, AR, VR and xR)
- Museum video games
- Educational data mining of video game log data
- Consulted with various national institutions including the United States White House, Smithsonian, Library of Congress, California Academy of Science, and Minnesota Historical Society.
- Games created by Field Day are be played by 1.5 million users yearly and are used internationally.