Economics of development in low and middle income economies, especially East and Southeast Asia. Growth, poverty, trade, labor, education, policy
Professor, agricultural and applied economics; Center for Southeast Asian Studies College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-262-6390 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Economic development and policy
- Labor, wages, education, migration
- International trade and globalization
- Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam
- 30 years experience in Asian developing countries as researcher, educator, and policy advisor to governments, international organizations and civil society groups.
- Editor, Routledge Handbook of Southeast Asian Economics (coming 12/2014).