Expert on primary care, community health, continuity of healthcare, and wellness over the lifespan. Interested in healthcare systems and quality improvement.
MD, Associate Professor, Family Medicine and Community Health School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-846-3741 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Healthcare innovations, systems engineering and quality improvement
- Patient-centered health / Whole health: including a person's family and community.
- Medical student and resident mentoring and teaching Medical school admissions
- Madison's Top Doctors
- UW Health Rising Star Award
- WI Academy of Family Physicians Teacher of the Year