Expert in clinical child psychology, including treatment of mood, anxiety, OCD, tics, and behavior disorders.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Director of Child Track, Psychology Internship School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-232-3171 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for child and adolescent anxiety and depression
- Parent skills training for behavior disorders
- Exposure and Response Prevention for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Habit Reversal Training for Tics
- Training of emerging psychologists