Expert on data management, now called big data. Also, an entrepreneur.
Professor, computer sciences College of Letters and Science Work: 608-263-7308 email@example.com Home page Twitter: @pateljm
- Big data management and analytics: invent and build technologies to manage and exploit the full potential of the ongoing big data revolution.
- Methods to democratize data science.
- Data-drive mobile services: build rich, agile and interactive data-driven mobile services.
- Co-founder and CEO of DataChat - UW spinout to democratize data analytics/science.
- University of Wisconsin Police Department (UWPD) Chief's award, 2012
- ACM Fellow, IEEE Fellow.
- College of Engineering Education Excellence Award, University of Michigan, 2008
- Past startups acquired by Twitter, Pivotal and Teradata.