Expert on education policy, tax and budget policy, and state and local government
Professor, political science and public affairs La Follette School of Public Affairs Work: 608-262-5715 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Education policy (primarily K-12)
- Tax and budget policy at federal, state and local levels
- State and local government
- Author of eight books and more than 70 articles, book chapters and reports
- Two-time state evaluator of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (school vouchers)
- Author, "The Market Approach to Education" and "The Politics and Development of the Federal Income Tax"