Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on restorative justice and the criminal justice system and restorative practices in prisons, schools, and the community.
Clinical Associate Professor, law; Director, Restorative Justice Project Law School Work: 608-263-7905 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Restorative justice and criminal justice reform
- Restorative justice as an alternative to prosecution
- Introduction to restorative justice
- Victim/offender dialogue
- Restorative practices in schools and the community
- Work featured on 60 Minutes: The Most Unlikely Meeting
- Work featured on CNN series: The Redemption Project with Van Jones