Expert on the legal aspects of K-12 education (school law)
Professor emeritus, educational leadership and policy analysis School of Education Work: 608-263-3405 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Special education law and policy
- Legal aspects of publicly funded school-choice programs
- Legal aspects of charter schools
- Legal aspects of voucher programs
- Co-author of "Charter Schools and the Law: Establishing New Legal Relationships."
- Co-editor, "The Principalâ€™s Legal Handbook"
- Member, Education Law Association
- Fellow, Education and the Public Interest Center, Education Policy Research Unit
- Jack A. Culbertson Award from the University Council of Educational Administration, 2002