Expert in processing of dairy ingredients. Areas include whey, milk protein concentrates, membrane systems, dryers and evaporators
- Processing of whey into products such as whey protein concentrates, lactose and permeate.
- Use of membrane systems in production of high protein dairy products such as milk protein concentrates and whey protein concentrates
- How dairy equipment such as pasteurizers, evaporators, dryers, etc are used to produce dairy products and ingredients.
- Published Dry Dairy Ingredients Handbook. It is a description of how ingredients are made from milk and whey.
- Published easy to understand handouts explaining production of cheese, yogurt, fluid milk and whey ingredients
- Published Dust Fires and Explosions Handbook. Explains risks in handling dairy powders and how to mitigate hazards.
- Published Annatto and Color Removal Handbook. Explains how color is added to cheese and removed from whey.