Expert on school mental health, behavior screening, social emotional learning, and school safety in preK-12 schools.
Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology; Co-Director of Madison Education Partnership School of Education Work: 608-265-8091 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @Katie.Eklund
- Mental health assessment and intervention in pre-K-12 schools
- Consultation on K-12 school crisis prevention, response, and postvention following traumatic events, including threat assessment and suicide assessment.
- Social emotional learning interventions
- Presidential Award from the National Association of School Psychologists
- Early Career Research Award, Society for the Study of School Psychology
- National Association of School Psychologists Paul H. Henkin Early Career Research Award