Kimberly has worked as a Speech Language Pathologist in medical and school settings with a diverse client population of children, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders College of Letters and Science University Health Services Work: 608-262-1382 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Evaluation and treatment of neurogenic-based communication disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of social communication needs secondary to an array of medical and educational diagnoses.
- Evaluation, consultation and supports provided in the area of Assistive Technology (AT) and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Knowledge and experience in providing and supporting teletherapy in the educational setting
- Current Speech Language Pathology Coordinator for CESA 6
- Member, American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Member, Wisconsin Speech Language Pathology and Audiology Association (WSHA)
- Panel Presentation at WCASS Spring 2017, Madison, WI: "Teletherapy- From the classroom to the computer for related services."
- Presentation at CESA 6 Conference Center in March 2016, Oshkosh, WI: "AAC- Finding Their Voice."
- Presentation at the 26th Annual Wisconsin Conference on Brain Injury May 2014; Wisconsin Dells, WI: "Use of Technology in Compensation for Memory Impairments."