Expert on globalization and urban change, globalization of higher education, forced evictions and the social impacts of mega events.
Professor, geography College of Letters and Science Work: 608-262-5685 email@example.com Home page
- urban planning and gentrification
- globalization of higher education and research
- social impacts of Olympic Games and World's Fairs
- evictions and other forms of involuntary resettlement
- immigrationâ€™s impacts in â€˜gateway citiesâ€™
- Member, advisory board for the Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions 2007 report, Fair Play for Housing Rights: Mega-Events, Olympic Games.
- Editor, Geography Compass
- Worked in the planning department for the city of Vancouver
- Ongoing contributor to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and European University Association (EUA) policy-making initiatives
- Member, editorial boards of GeoJournal, Professional Geographer, and Urban Policy and Research