Expert on school health and school nursing and on school-age children with chronic health conditions and their families.
- Technology supported community based care
- Children with chronic health conditions
- School nursing
- Director of eSchoolCare, a web-based mobile resource that provides school nurses with expert-reviewed, evidence-based, up-to-date resources on student chronic health conditions.(eschoolcare.org)
- Post-doctoral research scholar, UW Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
- Recipient of Outstanding Dissertation Award from the Midwest Nursing Research Society Pediatric Research Section