Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Emergency physician with expertise in caring for older adults, particularly dementia. Research on innovative approaches for emergency care of older adults.
Professor, Emergency Medicine; Vice Chair of Research School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-263-6690 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @mnshahMD
- Emergency medicine
- Community paramedicine
- Telemedicine to deliver emergency care
- Emergency care of older adults
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Fellow, American Geriatrics Society
- The Gerson-Sanders Award for Contributions to Geriatric Emergency Medicine
- The John & Tashia Morgridge Chair of Emergency Medicine Research
- Co-Lead, Care Research Core, Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center; Co-Principal Investigator: $7.5M NIA/NIH dementia care grant (GEAR 2.0 - ADC)