Martha ("Meg") Gaines
Expert on issues related to consumer health advocacy, health care policy advocacy and interdisciplinary health care education.
Director, Center for Patient Partnerships; Distinguished Clinical Professor, Law School Law School Work: 608-890-4467 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @MegGaines1
- Inter-professional education, trans-disciplinary teamwork and collaboration.
- Patient engagement in health care delivery and policy reform.
- Health care and patient advocacy.
- Steering Committee, Vital Directions for Health and Healthcare Initiative, National Academies of Medicine
- Committee on Ensuring Patient Access to Affordable Drugs Therapies, National Academies of Medicine
- The Board of the American Academy on Communications in Healthcare