Expert on entrepreneurship, innovation and technology, business strategy and complexity theory.
Associate professor, management & human resources Wisconsin School of Business Work: 608-263-3463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Focusing on the relationship between the protection of intellectual property and firm strategy and performance.
- Studying the antecedents and consequences of employee mobility.
- Examining how experience in established companies affects entrepreneurship and performance.
- Wiley Blackwell Outstanding Dissertation Award, BPS Division, Academy of Management Conference, San Antonio, 2011
- Kauffman Junior Faculty Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Research, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, 2012
- Academy of Management TIM Division Past Chairs' Emerging Scholar Award, 2014