Expert in dynamics and vibration of structures such as aircraft, launch vehicles, bridges, etc..., test methods and modeling to avoid failure.
Associate Professor, Engineering Mechanics Program College of Engineering Work: 608-890-1619 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Dynamics and vibration of launch vehicles and testing and engineering to avoid failure during launch
- Noise and vibration of machinery including wind turbines, engines, generators, vehicles, etc...
- Invited to join NASA's National Engineering and Safety Center to provide oversight for the new Space Launch System
- Principal investigator on over $2.9M of funded research
- Creator of various algorithms that are used internationally to facilitate testing and modeling of dynamic structures