Expert on observing the meteorology and climate of Antarctica from the surface via automatic weather stations and from space via satellites composite imagery.
- Antarctic Weather and Climate
- Automatic Weather Stations
- Principal Investigator of the Antarctic Automatic Weather Station Project overseeing roughly 60 automatic weather stations across the Antarctic continent
- Author or co-author on over 20 peer reviewed Antarctic meteorology publications.
- Secretary of the International Commission on Polar Meteorology, International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences (IAMAS), International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG)