Expert on K-12 financial education policy, alternative financial services use (e.g. payday loans), and consumer finances among young adults and low- and moderate-income households
- Does mandated financial education in high school improve financial capabilities and financial behaviors?
- What policy, regulatory, and economic factors affect payday borrowing and use of other alternative financial services?
- Panelist in a 2019 U.S. House of Representatives Congressional Briefing "Addressing the Financial Literacy Crisis"
- Quoted in CNBC and Harvard Kennedy School's Journalist's Resource
- Teaches Consumer Finance and Consumer Policy Analysis