Expert on juvenile delinquency, callous/unemotional or psychopathic features in adolescents, treatment of violent juvenile offenders, risk assessment, transfer of juveniles to adult court.
Lecturer, psychology College of Letters and Science Work: 608-347-6764 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Juvenile delinquency, transfer to adult court, risk assessment
- Treatment of violent adolescents with callous/unemotional symptoms
- Adolescent brain development and delinquency
- Author, "An Examination of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act as Applied to Juveniles: Evaluating the Ability to Predict Sexual Recidivism"
- Author, "Evidence of Treatment Progress and Therapeutic Outcomes Among Adolescents With Psychopathic Features"
- Author, "Quantifying the Decline in Juvenile Sexual Recidivism"
- Author, "The age of redemption for adolescents adjudicated for sexual misconduct"