Expert on information assurance, information technology security, cryptographic systems, security awareness, digital authentication and authorization, cybersecurity, e-commerce security, education
- E-commerce cybersecurity
- Security Awareness: The knowledge and attitude members of an organization possess regarding the protection of the physical and especially, information assets of that organization.
- Cryptosystem: Any sort of methodology for encoding data so that only a desired party is capable of decoding and accessing it.
- Information Assurance: The practice of assuring information and managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data and systems.
- Lecturer of Information Security courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level, at UW-Madison, Cardinal Stritch University and Madison Area Technical College.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Member, FBI Infragard: InfraGard is a non-profit organization serving as a public-private partnership between U.S. businesses and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.