Expert on macroeconomics, monetary policy, tax policy, and the Wisconsin economy. Can comment on national and state-level economic policy.
- Wisconsin economy: trends in state incomes and employment, impact of policy
- Tax and fiscal policy: impacts of taxes and government spending, both state and national. Proposals for tax reform.
- Monetary policy: impacts of changes in interest rates and other central bank instruments on the economy.
- Juli Plant Grainger Professor of Economics Director, Center for Research on the Wisconsin Economy (CROWE)
- Member of the Wisconsin Economic Advisors Roundtable, organized by the WMC and WEDC
- Consultant, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago