Expert on corporate finance, corporate investment, mergers and acquisitions, agency problems.
Assistant professor, finance; Patrick A. Thiele Fellow in Finance Wisconsin School of Business Work: 608-262-9810 email@example.com
- Corporate inversions and the impact on shareholders.
- How executive compensation contracts shape CEOs incentives.
- Role of intangible assets in the corporate merger and acquisitions market.
- The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania—Carlos and Rosa de la Cruz Fellowship, 2008-2011 and Dean’s Fellowship for Distinguished Merit, 2006-2008.
- Western Finance Association, SAC Capital PhD Candidate Award for Outstanding Research, 2011.
- Research assistant, Division of Monetary Affairs, Federal Reserve Board, Washington, D.C.