Expert on housing segregation, cities, suburbs, and race in the U.S.
Assistant Professor and John W. and Jeanne M. Rowe Chair, Department of History College of Letters and Science Work: 608-263-1825 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @apaigeoutofhist
- The history of housing segregation
- The history of housing policy at the city, state, and federal levels
- The history of urban and suburban development, planning, and infrastructure
- My book, How the Suburbs Were Segregated: Developers and the Business of Exclusionary Housing, 1890-1960. It will be released in April, 2020
- My digital project mapping who financed the first segregated suburb in the US https://histecon.fas.harvard.edu/visualizing/buildingsuburbanpower/index.html
- I was interviewed by Time: https://time.com/5638054/trump-baltimore-elijah-cummings-history/