Expert on companion animal behavior and the biology and philosophy of human/animal relationships
- Applied animal behaviorist
- Biology and philosophy of human-animal relationships
- Canine aggression
- Author of 13 books on canine and feline behavior
- My book, "The Other End of the Leash," has been translated into 13 languages
- Teaches one of the highest ranked classes in the Department of Zoology, "The Biology and Philosophy of Human/Animal Relationships"
- Speaks to professional trainers and veterinarians around the world about canine and feline behavior