Expert on history of gender, race, and European colonialism, with special emphasis on the social history of the Atlantic world.
Associate professor, gender and women's studies, history College of Letters and Science Work: 608-890-3462 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Historical constructions of gender and race
- European colonialism
- The Atlantic slave trade
- Gender and women's history
- The Dr. Brenda Pfaehler Award of Excellence, Center for Educational Opportunity, UW- Madison
- University Housing’s Honored Instructor Award, UW-Madison
- Mary Maples Dunn Prize for the best article in early American women’s history.