Expert on health advocacy, newborn screening, consumer assistance under health reform, and patients' experiences with health care
Director of National Initiatives, Center for Patient Partnerships; associate clinical professor Law School Work: 608-890-5641 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Patients' experiences with health care
- Patient engagement
- Health advocacy
- Newborn genetic screening
- Consumer assistance under the PPACA
- Co-editor, "Patients as Policy Actors," Rutgers University Press 2011.
- Recipient, multiple grant awards from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, AHRQ, and numerous other sources.
- Author, "Testing Baby: The Transformation of Newborn Screening, Parenting and Policymaking," Rutgers University Press 2011.