How public policies can improve outcomes for vulnerable patients, including impacts on insurance coverage and incidence, diagnosis, and treatment of chronic conditions.
- Affordable Care Act policies including navigator programs, Medicaid eligibility expansions, and language access mandates
- Impacts of health policy on outcomes for patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes and cancer
- How safety net policies can shape health outcomes and health care access.
- I received the 2018 ISPOR Award for Excellence in Application of Pharmacoeconomics and Health Outcomes Research.
- My research has been funded by a Fulbright scholarship and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- My research has been cited by the New York Times, Washington Post, NBC Nightly News, and the Congressional Budget Office.