Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on laboratory research of childhood cancers and novel therapeutics, with a focus on CAR T cells and other immunotherapies.
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Hematology, Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-265-9645 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @BeckyRichardsMD
- Immunotherapy for acute myeloid leukemia
- Pre-clinical development of novel CAR-T cells for pediatric cancers
- Clinical translation of CAR-T cells for pediatric cancers
- American Society of Hematology Fellow Scholar Award, 2022-2024
- St. Baldrick's Fellow Scholar Award, 2019-2021
- Member, St. Baldrick's Foundation, Empowering Pediatric Immunotherapies for Childhood Cancer (EPICC) team