Expert on signal processing and machine learning methods for big data analysis, including medical imaging, astronomy, and social networks.
Associate professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering; Discovery Fellow, Wisconsin Institute for Discovery Work: 608-316-4357 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Image analysis in biology, astronomy, and medicine.
- Learning from massive quantities of streaming data in dynamic environments.
- Robust methods for analyzing discrete events, ranging from photons entering a camera to meetings in a social network.
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research Young Investigator Program Award Recipient
- National Science Foundation Career Award Recipient