Expert on Letters & Science career outcomes, careers for liberal arts students, career development, student development.
Executive Director, L&S Career Initiative and Career Services College of Letters and Science Work: 608-262-2778 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @rppare
- Career outcomes for UW's liberal arts students
- Liberal education and its value for the world of work
- Undergraduate student development, including issues around academic and career decision-making
- Systems analysis and reform in academic and career advising service delivery
- Faculty, alumni, employer, and parent engagement in career education
- Academic Advising Impact Award - Certificate of Merit, Wisconsin Academic Advising Association (WACADA), 2010