Expert on value-added, educator effectiveness, assessment, education reform, education policy, psychometrics, teacher evaluation, human capital management, and education analytics
- Founder and president of Education Analytics, Inc., a non-profit research and services organization, an affiliate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison (pending)
- Taught "Education Policy and Reform" in Spring 2013.
- Builds value-added and performance management systems to inform decision-making with respect to policy and school improvement strategies.
- Senior Urban Education Research Fellowship, Council of Great City Schools, 2007
- UW-Madison Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Research, 2010