Expert on medical and health profession education; medical research; academic health systems; the integration of medicine and public health; mood disorders
Dean, School of Medicine and Public Health; Vice-Chancellor for Medical Affairs; Professor of Psychiatry School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-263-4910 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Current state and future directions in preparing the next generation of physicians, including strategies for addressing work force shortages.
- The impact of medical research in advancing health.
- The integration of medicine (the diagnosis and treatment of disease) and public health (the prevention of illness and promotion of health).
- Chair of the Board of UW Health, a $3.8 billion integrated academic health system.
- Chair of the Board of the Association of Academic Health Centers (AAHC), and international organization that addresses the challenges and opportunities of academic health systems.
- Distinguished Alumnus Awards from Boston University School of Medicine and the University of North Carolina School of Medicine.