Thoracic surgeon specializing in esophageal and foregut surgery, thoracic surgical oncology.
- Minimally invasive techniques used for surgery of the esophagus, foregut, and chest.
- Surgical management of diseases of the lung, chest wall, and mediastinum; including lung nodules, lung/other cancers of the chest, benign tumors, and emphysema.
- Surgical management of diseases of the esophagus and foregut; including cancer, reflux, diaphragm hernias, and motility disorders.
- Recipient, Beth Israel Deaconess General Surgery Resident Teaching Award
- Recipient, Harvard Medical School Outstanding Teacher Award
- Recipient, F. Griffith Pearson Esophageal Surgery Traveling Fellowship
- Recipient, General Thoracic Surgical Club Peter C. Pairolero Scholarship