Expert on U.S. Supreme Court
- Agenda setting on the court
- Political maneuvering of the Supreme Court (i.e., judicial behavior)
- Appointments to U.S. Supreme Court
- Pi Sigma Alpha Award for "Excellence in Scholarly Writing"
- Co-author, "The Solicitor General and the United States Supreme Court: Executive Influence and Judicial Decisions" (Forthcoming, Cambridge University Press)
- Author, "The Separation of Powers, Judicial Independence, and Strategic Agenda Setting" and "Justices and Legal Clarity: Analyzing the Complexity of Supreme Court Opinions."