Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on domestic violence and legal services for victims of crime. Expert on child welfare and effects of trauma.
Clinical Director, VOCA Restraining Order Clinic; Director Lawyering Skills Law School Work: 608-890-1596 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @RPoeGavlinski
- Representing victims of crime in civil legal proceedings.
- Civil restraining orders in Wisconsin.
- Domestic abuse and its effect on families.
- Child welfare and trauma due to experiencing violence and neglect. Serve as a GAL for minor children.
- Victim rights
- State Bar of Wisconsin 2019 Legal Innovator Award
- State Bar of Wisconsin G. Lane Ware Leadership Academy Participant