Expert on prehospital and emergency medicine, helicopter emergency medical services, Global Health capacity development.
Clinical associate professor, medicine; flight physician, UW Med Flight School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-263-3258 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @MedFlightDoc
- Developing emergency medicine and prehospital care internationally.
- Safety in helicopter EMS
- Helicopter emergency medical services (HEMS) and critical care transport.
- Member, Ethiopian Society of Emergency Professionals and African Federation of Emergency Medicine.
- President, Air Medical Physicians Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Emergency Medicine