Social and welfare policy; poverty; romantic and family relationships
Associate Professor, Human Development & Family Studies School of Human Ecology Work: 608-263-4691 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Romantic relationships: how are earlier experiences associated with later relationship outcomes; how are changes in romantic relationship associated with family and individual wellbeing
- Government-funded relationship education programs
- Assistance programs and policies for low-income families, like the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Author, "It's not like I'm poor: How working families make ends meet in a post-welfare world"
- Author, "Social poverty: Low-income parents and the struggle for family and community ties"