Expert on voice, airway and swallowing disorders.
Associate professor, surgery, Division of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery; Chief of Laryngology School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-263-5561 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Vocal cord reconstruction for voice restoration
- Office-based laser procedures for voice disorders
- Professional and performing voice users
- Member, American Laryngological Association
- Member American Broncho-esophagological Association
- Author of "Laryngeal Dissection and Surgery Guide"