Expert on general and brief evidence-based interventions for therapy, integrated care, collaboration within systems and child psychology.
- Understanding development and parenting, what is normal and what is not?
- General wellness and mental health. How do we cope during difficult moments?
- What good collaboration looks like. The whys and hows of working together across systems.
- What works for people who need mental health care.
- Manager of Behavioral Health for Primary Care at UW Health, leading the charge to bring Integrated Care to the UW system.
- Published 3 book chapters on integrating behavioral health into different types of systems.
- Has done numerous interviews with local news outlets regarding coping with stress.